Please read the following before downloading
If you are downloading the Opticabase trial and do not have a full version of Microsoft Access 2003 or 2007 or another Opticabase trial on your computer you will need to download and install Microsoft Access Runtime (free) first. This can be done by clicking here which takes you to the Microsoft website for downloading the runtime. When you are on Microsoft's page, click on the Download button and click Save on the window that opens. (NOT run). Note from the top of the window where you are saving it to and then when it has downloaded you need to go to the folder (Desktop or my documents etc) to find the file called AccessRuntime.exe and double left click on it and follow the installation instructions.
If you already have Microsoft Access 2003 or 2007 on your computer you can download the trial without the runtime. If you have Access 2010 or 2013 on your computer then download and install the 2007 Runtime also. If you are unsure please contact us.
Having installed the runtime (or not if you have Microsoft Access 2003/2007) you can choose from any of the downloads below.
- Remember where you save the download to. (eg Desktop)
- Once downloaded go to the file and double left click on it.
- Just follow the on screen instructions by clicking "next" etc.
- Eventually you will find an icon on your desktop to open the trial.
Please print the above instructions before downloading. Thank you.
Click on the trial below that you wish to download
RECEPTION PLUS TRIALS
|Reception Plus Non UK||Opticabase Dispensing Non UK|
also: click here and download the Set Up instructions.
A few features do not work in the trial.
- SMS Texting - requires registration
- Postcode/Address Look Up - requires registration
- Letters in the Letters Folder may require connecting to trial